EMOTIONAL MASTERY IS THE PROCESS OF BECOMING AWARE OF AND LEARNING TO CONTROL AND CHANGE OUR EMOTIONAL STATES.
Research findings on Emotional Intelligence:
- Studies have found that 67% of all competencies deemed essential for high performance were related to Emotional Intelligence.
- One study tested 186 executives on Emotional Intelligence and compared their scores with their company’s profitability. Leaders who scored higher in Emotional Intelligence were more likely to be highly profitable.
- Another study found that when asked what traits set superior performers apart, emotionally intelligent competencies were highlighted 44% of the time and cognitively intelligent competencies only 19% of the time.
Emotion gives us a signal to change immediately, either through our perception (the way we perceive) or our procedure (the way we communicate and behave).
Having control of our emotions tremendously improves the quality of our thinking, behaviors, outcomes, and relationships with all the people we get engaged.
EMOTIONAL MASTERY GROUP CLASS IS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU TO MASTER YOUR EMOTION INSTANTLY IN THE SIMPLEST AND PRACTICAL WAY.
The class divides into 4 core topics:
1) Understanding oneself.
2) Instant change of emotion.
3) Create an empowering meaning.
4) How to make our change of emotions long-lasting.
What will you get after the class?
- successfully manage difficult situations
- express yourselves clearly
- gain respect from others
- influence other people easily
- enrich other people to help themselves
- keep cool under pressure
- recognize your emotional reactions to people or situations
- know how to say the “right” thing to get the right result
- manage yourselves effectively when negotiating
- manage other people effectively when negotiating
- manage yourselves to get things done
- know how to be positive even in tough times
Who needs the class?
The class is designed for all levels of leader, manager, customer service representative, trainer, teacher, parents, and anyone who wants to master his emotion in an effective and efficient way.
Who speaks the class?
The class will be presented by our Chief Empowerment Officer, Mr. David Yeh Junior, who has been fully trained under the Tony Robbins Academy. David is an experienced trainer and has been offering leadership and relationship coaching services and solution for years. He is well-known to be an excellent emotional master in the training industry.
Date: August 21, 2019 (Wednesday)
Time: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Venue: Central, HK
Class fee: HK$8,000 / person