The past 3 years have been a time of unprecedented change and upheaval for businesses around the world. The COVID-19 pandemic has forced us all to adapt to new ways of working and has fundamentally altered the way we think about the workplace. But now that the worst of the pandemic seems to be behind us, it’s time to start thinking about what comes next.
That’s why we’re excited to invite you to our joint Zoom event: “Things will never be the same again: Your guide to attracting, retaining and motivating your team post-COVID.” In this event, we’ll be sharing insights, strategies, and best practices for building a thriving, engaged team in the new post-pandemic world, focussing on three perspectives:
Attracting Talent in a Changed World
The pandemic has changed the way people think about work. Many employees have discovered the benefits of remote work and may be reluctant to return to a traditional office environment. Others may be looking for new opportunities as the job market recovers. So how can you attract top talent to your organization in this changed world?
Retaining Your Top Performers
Attracting new talent is only half the battle. Once you have a great team in place, how can you keep them engaged and motivated? The pandemic has forced many employees to reassess their priorities, and many are looking for more than just a pay-check from their job. They want to feel valued, supported, and part of something meaningful.
Motivating Your Team in Uncertain Times
The pandemic has created a great deal of uncertainty and anxiety for many employees. They may be worried about their health, their finances, or their job security. As a leader, it’s important to help your team feel supported, empowered, and motivated, even in these challenging times.
Our Upcoming Event “THINGS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN” – USING TRANSITION COACHING TO MOTIVATE AND RETAIN YOUR TEAM POST COVID
We believe that the post-pandemic world represents a tremendous opportunity for businesses to reinvent themselves and create a better, more engaging workplace for their employees. But to do that, you need to have the right strategies, insights, and tools in place.
This event will be a valuable opportunity to learn from experts in the field, share your own experiences, and connect with other business leaders who are navigating the same challenges.
Who is the speaker?
Who needs to join the event?
This event is tailor-made to:
- Business owners who are concerned about attracting, retaining, and motivating their team in the post-COVID landscape.
- Top-level or executive management who are responsible for managing teams and driving business success.
- HR professionals who are responsible for developing talent management strategies and ensuring employee well-being.
- Decision-makers who are interested in staying competitive and innovative in the face of new challenges.
- Anyone who is interested in learning about how to build a resilient and motivated team in the post-pandemic world.
The event will be particularly relevant to businesses that have struggled with employee retention and engagement during the pandemic, or who are looking for new strategies to attract and motivate top talent in the post-pandemic world.
3 takeaways from the event:
After the event, you will know:
- how to prioritize employee well-being to build a resilient and motivated team that can thrive in the post-pandemic world
- how to embrace flexibility in work arrangements to stay competitive in the new normal
- how to invest in upskilling and training to ensure that your team has the skills and knowledge needed to adapt to changing circumstances and stay competitive.
Date and time:
Mar 14, 2023 (Tue) @12:30 noon – 2 pm
Participants can log in starting at 12:15 pm.
Free and by Zoom
Keep following our social media pages to get our latest update on the event!
Official website: https://www.drihk.com/