Love is a subtle and implicit feeling.
How to convey this feeling to others is an art and profound wisdom.
Unfortunately, our schools seldom teach us how to convey our love feeling to others.
“I have done so much for you, I have sacrificed so much for you, why do you still think that I don’t love you?” A mom grumbles about his son.
A lady loses her job and expected her lover to give her a hug. But he thinks that giving her verbal encouragement is enough. She is upset about his thoughtlessness.
What is the problem?
They are seemed using a wrong way of conveying their messages to the one they love.
One of the keys to improving a relationship is whether we can use the right love language to our beloved ones.
When people express love to us in our major love languages, we feel loved, and vice versa.
THE 5 LOVE LANGUAGES FREE CLASS CLARIFIES THE SIMPLE TRUTHS THAT REALLY WORK IN EXPRESSING AND RECEIVING LOVE. WE HELP YOU TO DISCOVER THE LOVE LANGUAGES OF YOUR OWN SELF AND YOUR BELOVED ONES.
There are 5 ways to express love:
1. Words of Affirmation. Affirmation in speech. For example “You are very kind to me, I feel so happy with you.”
2. Acts of Service. Serve the other with specific actions. Example like taking care of the other party when he/she is uncomfortable or give a hand when he/she needs help.
3. Gift Giving. Give gift. It means sending a gift to our beloved one. Price is not the key, value and meaning are much important.
4. Quality Time. High-quality time to be together. Attention is like an ever-lasting exchange of signals between us and the people we care.
5. Physical Touch and Closeness. Intimate or close contact. Gently touching his/her cheeks, even gently grabbing his/her back, or a hug is a sign of love.
Who needs the class?
The class is designed for those who want to find out and understand more about their own love languages and for the people who are keen to improve their relationships with the ones they love and care.
Who speaks the class?
The class will be taught by David Yeh Junior who has been trained as Advanced Level Strategic Intervention Coach under the Peysha Institute. David is an experienced trainer and has been offering leadership and relationship coaching services and solution for years.
Date: February 27 (Wed)
Time: 12:00 noon – 2 pm
Venue: Room 702, 7/F., Hung Kei Mansion, 5-8 Queen’s Victoria Street, Central, Hong Kong (5 mins from Exit C of the Central MTR Station)
Class fee: FREE (a light lunch will be served)
Procedure of Application:
1) Reservation: please reserve your seat by clicking APPLY NOW.
2) Confirmation: we will confirm your application within three days from application.
If you have any inquiry for the class, please feel free to write us to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 2295-3868.